Sunday, July 31, 2005

Introduction:
On July 18th and 19th SOHO images from their UMBRA site.
-
-
-
<-- If you look carefully, you can see a dark spot to the right of the sun. This spot stayed stationary in space next to the sun, for approx a day. After analysing the spot and enhancing it, as best I can using a 2.5 GHz PC, I arrived at the startling conclusion that the mass was indeed a strange geometric shape, floating or hovering next to our sun!
WHAT is this black spot to the Right of the Sun?
The following image is a zoom on a composite color picture of the sun. The spot featured here shows definate Geometric shaping. The next set of images, further illustrate the spot and it's outline;
Zoomed closer above

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Wow. This is definitely worth investigating. Btw, my blog is newenterprisecrewman.blogspot.com

10:17 AM  
Blogger tacodog said...

Since yesterday I have been unable to download the drydock blog. It started acting funny when I received "Your are forbidden from this site" then I could download again = but it took forever. Now today, I can only download the blogs until Dec 5th. Help.
Tacodog

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home